Fax: (216) 292-3513
Olympic Steel, Inc. was founded in 1954 in Cleveland, OH, and until 1987 Cleveland was the only Olympic Steel location. Today, the Cleveland campus is comprised of three buildings; our corporate headquarters, adjacent to our state of the art temper passing facility, our Cleveland division offices with our precision leveling cut-to-length and laser processing, and our heavy plate processing and warehouse.
The Cleveland division supplies customers across the Midwest, as well as serves our Pennsylvania and Kentucky locations via a dedicated fleet of company managed trucks.
Products & Services
- Hot Rolled Carbon & Alloy Plate
- Hot Rolled and P & O Carbon Coil
- Hot Rolled and P & O Carbon Sheet
- Hot Rolled and P & O Carbon Strip Mill Plate
- Stainless Steel Coil and Sheet
- Aluminum Coil and Sheet
- Armor, Ultra High Strength Plate, and Heat Treat Plate
- Material Testing
|(3) Trumpf 6050 Lasers||
|Mitsubishi ML 6030 Laser||
|Mitsubishi XL-F 6030 Fiber Laser||