- Name: Patrick Marty
- Hometown: Bloomington, MN
- College or University: University of Minnesota
- Major: Finance
- Year: 3rd
- Position at Olympic Steel: Credit Intern
Special Intern Project:
The project I completed over the summer was to review all Olympic Steel accounts in our Business Connect Software to note any field(s) where customer websites or company information was missing.
Why did you choose to intern for Olympic Steel?
- Olympic Steel has a great culture, and within Olympic Steel, I saw the Credit internship as a great opportunity to grow my experience.
What do you hope to accomplish during your time here at Olympic Steel?
- I hope to gain real world experience about the Credit side of the steel industry, as well as get to know some really great people within, and outside, Olympic Steel.
What do you like to do in your free time?
- I like to spend time with family and friends, spend time up at the lake, and attend sporting events.
What is your proudest moment so far?
- Acquiring this internship!
What is your favorite quote?
- Can’t think of one
Three words to describe me are:
- Easygoing, Determined, Open-minded