- Name: Josh Nagler
- Hometown: Livingston, NJ
- College or University: Case Western Reserve University
- Major: Economics & Computer Science
- Year: 3rd
- Position at Olympic Steel: IT Intern
Special Intern Project:
I migrated existing Dynamics AX 2012 R2 functionality into the Dynamics AX 2012 R3 currently being used by our EZ-Dumper unit. I completed a comparative analysis of the code in both the R2 and R3 environments and then identified, documented and resolved the errors in the R3 environment.
Why did you choose to intern for Olympic Steel?
- At Olympic, I am given the opportunity to work on real projects and have a meaningful experience.
What do you hope to accomplish during your time here at Olympic Steel?
- Learn more about the applications of technology and data systems in real world applications.
What do you like to do in your free time?
- Play tennis and go bike riding.
What is your proudest moment so far?
- One of my proudest moments has been completing a 100-mile bike ride.
What is your favorite quote?
- “It’s not the mountain that we conquer, but ourselves.” -Sir Edmund Hillary
Three words to describe me are:
- Creative, Dedicated, Caring