- Name: CJ Vickowski
- Hometown: Monroe, CT
- College or University: Southern Connecticut State University
- Major: Marketing
- Year: 4th
- Position at Olympic Steel: Sales Intern
Why did you choose to intern for Olympic Steel?
- I chose to intern for Olympic Steel because I know an internship is what separates some in the business field when searching for a job. When I saw a successful company, like Olympic, that is only a few miles away from me asking for an intern, I didn’t hesitate to apply.
What do you hope to accomplish during your time here at Olympic Steel?
- I hope to learn the ins and outs of the business environment; the teamwork, the hard work and dedication, and to see what it takes to be successful in business.
What do you like to do in your free time?
- I like to go to the gym, hang out with friends and play golf.
What is your proudest moment so far?
- Purchasing a car with my own money. Making the Dean’s list is an added bonus.
What is your favorite quote?
- “Arriving at one goal is the starting point for another.”- John Dewey
Three words to describe me are:
- Energetic, Positive, Persistent