- Name: CJ Vickowski
- Hometown: Monroe, CT
- College or University: Southern Connecticut State University
- Major: Marketing
- Year: 4th
- Position at Olympic Steel: Sales Intern
Special Intern Project:
I created a digital customer order form that can be used as a quote sheet for customers or completed as an order form. This order form simplifies the process for Olympic Steel and the accounts we work with.
Why did you choose to intern for Olympic Steel?
- I chose to intern for Olympic Steel because I know an internship is what separates some in the business field when searching for a job. When I saw a successful company, like Olympic, that is only a few miles away from me asking for an intern, I didn’t hesitate to apply.
What do you hope to accomplish during your time here at Olympic Steel?
- I hope to learn the ins and outs of the business environment; the teamwork, the hard work and dedication, and to see what it takes to be successful in business.
What do you like to do in your free time?
- I like to go to the gym, hang out with friends and play golf.
What is your proudest moment so far?
- Purchasing a car with my own money. Making the Dean’s list is an added bonus.
What is your favorite quote?
- “Arriving at one goal is the starting point for another.”- John Dewey
Three words to describe me are:
- Energetic, Positive, Persistent