- Name: Alexander Telepak
- Hometown: Solon, OH
- College or University: University of Cincinnati
- Major: Accounting
- Year: 3rd
- Position at Olympic Steel: Credit Intern
Special Intern Project:
The project that I worked on during my time here was an auto pay reconciliation file. I tracked PO numbers to identify which were short in quantity and pay. The second project that I worked on was an email invoice project. Emailed invoices are more efficient and help the Company so I went through Business Connect and AX systems to find the invoices and update them to our systems.
Why did you choose to intern for Olympic Steel?
- After speaking with Aaron Baker about the culture of the Company I thought it was the right place for me.
What do you hope to accomplish during your time here at Olympic Steel?
- Get a more in-depth experience of what it is like to work for a great company.
What do you like to do in your free time?
- “Hoop with my friends”
What is your proudest moment so far?
- Figuring out where the front door is.
What is your favorite quote?
- “I won’t ask anybody to do something that I wouldn’t do.”- Michael Jordan
Three words to describe me are:
- Fun, Energetic, Competitive