Olympic Steel, Inc. was founded in 1954 in Cleveland, OH, and until 1987 Cleveland was the only Olympic Steel location. Today, the Cleveland campus is comprised of three buildings; our corporate headquarters, adjacent to our state of the art temper passing facility, our Cleveland division offices with our precision leveling cut-to-length and laser processing, and our heavy plate processing and warehouse.
The Cleveland division supplies customers across the Midwest, as well as serves our Pennsylvania and Kentucky locations via a dedicated fleet of company managed trucks.
|(3) Trumpf 6050 Lasers||
|Mitsubishi ML 6030 Laser||